Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Princessa - Iris Gem -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Princessa - Iris Gem Review
Since I've been in the class room for more than 3 hours waiting till class starts plus the professor doesn't appear and told us to wait. i'm going to take this time to write this and some other posts. Some will be up today some in the next coupe of days.




Princessa - Iris Gem - $2.00 - Exentrix
Iris Gem is a pale pink holographic glitter nail polish.
Two coats to make it look like in the photos below.


Here are the swatches.

One coat of Iris Gem on all my nails.

Second coat on all.

Third coat on all.


Finished :













Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.