Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X Etude House - Cluster Nail Tutorials -Swatches- -Nail art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Etude House Massive tutorial
The last review I did of this set of nail polishes didn't make me happy. So, I decide to do another one. This time with  more tutorials and more details. What do you think? Good?


Let's Start~!!

First, I'm going to tell you a couple of things about this set.


About Item

Brand: Etude House
Name: Juicy Cocktail Gradient Nails
Type: #1 Screw Driver
Polish Names:
#1 (Base) : Soft Orange
#1 ( Middle) : Sweet Orange
#3 (Top) : Fresh Orange
Color Description: #1 - Peach Nude, #2 - Orange with orange hex glitters and #3 - Red-ish orange with multiple gold and orange hex glitters
Quantity: 4ml each
From: Korea
What They Say: Enjoyable color mix for intoxicating expression.

Here are the instructions on how they are suggesting you to do in order to create the gradient nails. Exactly how it says on the box.

1. Apply #1 to nails, covering the entire nail surface.
2. Allow nails to partly dry then apply #2 to nails from the mid nail to the tip.
 3. Allow coats #1 & #2 to partly dry then apply #3 just along the nail tips.

The Good
-The color payoff is good. They are pigmented the colors don't lie.
- They are small enough that you can take them with you when you're in a hurry. Just put them in your bag.


The Bad
-Hard time removing, but what glitter nail polish isn't hard to remove.
-Cost a lot for the amount you're getting.

I give this product a...
2.5 out of 5

Let's Start with the Tutorials.

These are the 3 nail polishes that I will use for the following tutorials.


First, apply #1 all over nails.


Then, Apply #3 from the middle to the tip of the nail.


The last one is #2. Use this one in the middle of #3 and #1.


Finished Results~!


Don't forget to moisturize your hands. I'm using Etude House - Missing U Bee Happy Hand Cream in Queen Bee.


Next tutorial.

On this one I used...
Wet n Wild - Private Viewing
#3
Kleancolors -Fuschia Glitter


Apply a good coat on Private Viewing.


Then, from the middle of the nail to the tips apply #2.


Finally, apply Fuschia Glitter to the tips of the nails.



Finished Results~!




Third tutorial.


- Apply a coat of a nude polish to the nails.
- Make a line that looks like drip acrross the nail.
- Using #2 on the first two nails and #3 on the last 2.
- Over #3 I applied the jelly of Fuschia Glitter.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.