Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X Tsubasa Masuwaka - Otona Style -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's show is....


Feminine Retro Daisy
Tsubasa Masuwaka Dolly Wink Otona Style Nail Tutorial
I was going through Tsubasa's website for Dolly Wink and on one of the packages of her new Otona Style eyelashes I saw a photo of her nails and they were beautiful. Simple and kinda rockstar looking.
 I just had to do them.
In the pic I didn't really see her thump so I just assumed that it was the same still.

This is the photo I'm talking about.



I also did a tutorials for her nail design


I realized that I forgot to take a picture of my base coat nail. So here's half. kekeke


 One coat of white nail polish on all nails.


 Two coat. Sorry that they are messy. I always clean them at the end. When I'm finished.


 Again I forgot a picture. I used a dotting tool to create the black ruffian. Since I don't has gold rectangular studs I used acrylic paint. Again with a dotting tool. Apply a top coat and done.


Finished Styling:



 
 What I used in this tutorial was...


Black acrylic paint
Gold acrylic paint (if you have rectangular gold studs use that instead)
White creme polish (Wet 'n' Wild - French White Creme)
Dotting tool


Of course you can do it the other way around. Like instead of white nail polish apply two coats of black and then use a white acrylic paint. That would be much easier. Trust me!!.









Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.