Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X Niche Strawberry Nails -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Strawberry Wallpaper
Yet another strawberry nail.

So I looked again at the same japanese nail blog Niche. I really do love their nail designs.
Anyways I did enjoy doing these nails so I hope you enjoy them to.

Here is the pic I slightly copied of



Let's Start!



Base coat.

Put tape up to the middle of your nails. Do that on all nails and apply a light pink creme.

 Use a long striping nail brush to do 3 white lines.


Oops!
Forgot some steps.
After you did the white lines put on some glitters (as you can see in the picture). Then apply some strawberries and a leaf.  Finally apply a good coat of top coat to protect the glitter from falling of and the strawberries also.


Finished Styling:




What I Used :


Bettina - Cotton Candy
- White Acrylic Paint
- Glitters (preferably pink)
- Strawberry fimo slices
- Nail Art Brush
- Top Coat & Base Coat


As you can see there was glitter everywhere.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.