Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Brash and Unforgettable Moments -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Swatched Brash and Unforgettable Moments. Again!


Decide to do it again but this time under the direct sun light just so you can see he sparkle-y goodness.
When I bought them I didn't realize how good they looked together until I swatched them the day before. So here I did Sparkling Brick as the accent nail this time so you could see what I mean.

Let's Begin!



One Coat

Two Coat


Finished Styling:




Unforgettable Moments - Sparkling Turquoise - $1.99 - sale - Payless
Brash - Sparkling Brick - $1.99 - sale - Payless


For the original review post 
click HERE.

PS: Am I the only one that laughs every time I see the name "Sparkling Brick". Doesn't it remind you of something??


If you like my blog then FOLLOW.

Bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.