Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X Dal★shabet Don't Hate Music Video Nails

Hi!
Today's show is....


Dal★shabet Don't Hate Nails.

I did these nails for this makeup tutorial. Also, visit the post (Wonderland Sweet) I did for their music video. I posted lots of screencaps.

Here are her nails.




Here are my nails.












Bye-Bye.

2 comments:

  1. haha this is great i ownder how much time you took for this creation. i dont have the patience to do so hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me quite some time, but the stars were easy for me cause I used a pencil and dipped it in acrylic paint. Plus, it helps that I've had years of experience; since I'm an artist.

      Delete

Comments are love.