Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Anime Inspired Pistol Accent Nails

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Anime Inspired Pistol Accent Nails

June 23
I did these anime inspired nails cause lately I've been watching some anime. So I kinda wanted to do some thing with that theme.

The ones that I've been watching are :
- Kimi to Boku Season 2
- Hyuka
- Sakamichi no Apollon
- Danshin Koukousei no Nichijou
- Rozen Maiden

So far I'm enjoying them all. Especially  Kimi to Boku and Hyuka. Kimi to Boku is very friendly and Hyuka is kinda mysterious. It's kinda weird that I like them even though they are so different.

These nails kinda have a Pistol Accent going on. Plus the glitter  and the light blue cross make tehm Lolita/Pastel Lolita/Decora nails. Which makes them pretty cool.















Bye-Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Cool Post! Great Blog
    Hope you can follow back
    http://make-upbylaura1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, pretty! :) I want long nails like yours!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are love.