Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Gardens of Wonder

Hi!

Today's show is...


I took this pic with out editing. My camera is just that good. :P

A peek at all the polishes at Walgreen's and Belleza y Algo Mas.
I went to Walgreen's yet once again but this time I didn't buy anything just accompanied my mom and also took some pics at they're polish displays. Also the ones that I liked.



These are the new Bettina nail polishes from the new collection called Flori.

I want them all but these are the ones I really love.


Gladiola


Magnolia


Orchidea


Also the Essie and Sally Hansen displays.




Then I went to this store in town called Belleza y Algo Mas. Actually there are 2 stores. One near the town university and one in the middle of town and I've gone to the 2 of then but the one near the university is way better than the other one. It's way more spacious and has more polishes. Took lots of pics also.


I saw this and I totally want these. I've been searching for these shell pieces ( the ones at the right corner) everywhere. I saw them at Sally's but they are tooooooooo expensive for me.


Also saw something kinda funny. The Flori polishes at Walgreen's are the ones that should be in this display not the ones that are actually here. I saw them at the official page.





 Enjoy.











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.