Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Pretty -Adventuring-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Pretty Again


Saw this video on youtube about curly hair and how to maintain it healthy so I gave it  a try and this week my hair has been up in a pineapple. And when ever I go out I spray it with water and go. I love it. The link to that video is Here and Here is her channel.

Since now I can have my hair down I've been putting on makeup. It's been a long time since I've done that. 


Anyways, I went and got a couple of things the day before yesterday.

At a store called Exentrix I got two nail polishes for $2.




And at MeSalve I got some makeup sponges and two NYC top coats.











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.