Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Haul : Crowded

Hi!

Today's show is...


Walmart haul
Today my mom took me to Walmart and I got some things. I also took many pictures of they're nail polish displays. I wish I could have taken more but There were too many people there. Usually there aren't that many people. Cause the times I've gone there before weren't that many people.

 

Bettina


Essie, NYX, Revlon and Sally Hansen

Wanted to take the NYX the one that is jade colored (I don't know the name) but couldn't cause I had a budget.


New York Color


Wet 'n' Wild

1st Step
First time I've ever seen this. But I was curious so I wanted it.


What I Got :

Bettina - Magnolia - $2.26
Frog nail art stickers - $0.50
Heart Nail art stickers - $0.25  *sale*
Cristmas nail file - $0.50 *sale*
1st Step for stronger nails - $4.62
Drop n Go for fast drying nails - $2.00 *sale*









Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.