Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X 2NE1 Minzy's Cute Candy Nails -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


2NE1 Minzy's Cute Candy Nails.

July 1
Again these are from 2NE1 TV. I took these screencaps in a scene where Minzy was emotional. Now I do not remember why or which episode it was.

Anyways.
I was attracted to her nails and I thought that it would be a good idea. So I did a tutorial.




Then I'll now start with the tutorial.

But First. 
I'll tell you that for this look I used :
- Sinful Colors - Island Coral 
- Sinful Colors - Be Happy


I will be using once again my Sinful Colors - Island Coral.

Using tape. In an angled way. Do 2 coats of Island Coral.

Go over the pink with Be Happy leaving a little space so that the pink is showing.


Top Coat.


Finished Styling :



[BONUS]


My mom helped me break a light bulb. But instead of a clear one we only had a white one. So my mom came up with a great idea to put a little sand in it to take the white off. 
I'll show you soon what I did with it.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.