Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nude Mustache Nails

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Handsomely Wise
Some say that mustaches make a man handsome. I think they make them look more wise.




I saw this in Nail BuB page. Apparently from what I could understand. It's from some drama.but I've never seen it so I don't know If you know what the drama is please tell me. I liked them anyways. They looked nerdy and cute.
I actually wanted to do this on Father's Day but I was way to lazy.
Here they are.


Finished Styling :


 











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.