Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Haul : Neon Lights

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Double-Double

July 2
I went to the mall.


Sally :
- a pack of 24 combs - original $2.7? - discount : $1.50
- A mini bottle of nail polish remover - original $1.29 - discount : $1.79
- Nina nail polish - original $1.99 - discount -  $1.79
-$5 discount
Total of
Only had to pay $0.09


Secret by Me :
- Huge Paper Clip - $0.49
- Hair Polish - $?.??
- KleanColor nail polish - $1.00
- 4 glitter tubes - $0.25 each


Mini Review:






First time I try one of these.
To tell you the truth. I'm quite blown away by it. In just 3-4 spins in the bottle. All my polish is off.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.