Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Cloud Nails -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


When the Airs of Summer Start to Rise

June 28 Nail
I'm going to show you my nails today. These are super simple to do. But if you want I can later do a tutorial.
I saw my later pictures of the first nails that I did and I remembered that I never did do them on all the nails.


Theses are the nails that I did a long time ago. Here is the link to Up In The Sky.


This is what the sky looked like today.




The Tutorial :

I used the back of a skewer to create the clouds.



The clouds don't have to be perfect. Cause clouds aren't perfect.
I did them in the shape of flowers. As you can see in the gif.


Finished Styling :













Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.