Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, December 13, 2013

Dia de La Virgen de Guadalupe Nail Art

Hi!
Today's show is...


Dia de La Virgen de Guadalupe Nail Art


I noticed very late that yesterday was the day of the Virgin of Guadalupe and I was searching for images of her and found a really pretty one. I painted my nails with a couple of acrylic paints and nail polish to create the image. I only wanted to do a sample nail because I wanted to do all of them but then I realized that it was harder that I thought so I left it as is. Today I painted my ring nail for the other design I had in mind.


This is the image I found on google. The one I was inspired by.


My nail. The top coat I used formed bubbles I only noticed when I was editing, but you know what, I don't care. It still looks pretty cool.

I did the gold dots, the gold cross necklace on her hands, the folds in her dress and even the shadows in her face.


 I painted my ring nail with Midtown Magic and Dark Navy. Added star stickers.












Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.