Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Supernatural Sam and Dean Winchester Nails -InspiredbyLife-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Supernatural Themed Dean and Sam Nail Art
This should be an Inspired By Life post because it's my life. Supernatural is a part of my life. If you follow me on tumblr or twitter or instagram you can see that I had a thing were I asked Supernatural fans what does Sam Winchester like. and nobody told me. Which was sad but in the end I decided to draw a book. So Dean likes pie and Sam likes books. I kinda did these nails to the old Sam and Dean that were more happy than they are now. Back when they said Bitch! Jerk!

My process was difficult but I ended up doing them. I say difficult because drawing a pie slice for me was a first and quite hard.

PS I used Colorina - Oxford on my nails and Acrylic paint for the rest. On the speech bubbles I used Bettina - Stilletto.

Here are my nails when I finished the pie slice.


And here was my hello kitty mat after I finished.



Finished Styling :



More detail closeups.


I love how my pie ended up so bright and realistic but on the other side because I didn't let the book dry it created bubbles and looks bad. The speech bubbles above look perfect though. What I did was that for my non dominant hand I did all the design on the nails. Straight. But for my right hand I decided to do the designs on a plastic bag and transfer (it like a sticker) on to my nails.
















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.