Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Blue Nails -Nails of the Week-

Hi!
Today's show is...

I recently got some new nail polishes and I was really exited. I decided to paint my nails to try them out. I personally liked the results.



I used :
Wet 'n' Wild - Teal of Fortune
 Sinful Colors - Nail Junkie


I went a little overboard with the photos and took a lot of them.






I've always had long nails but whenever they start to split I cut them to start over again. This time I decided to have them squared. I've actually never liked square nails but I belive that they look good like this too.

I took some photos at Walmart just for fun.


The Bettina polishes.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.