Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Acid Wash Nails -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!

Today's nail Show is...


Acid Wash Jean Tutorial.


Again I did those when I went to my friends house. I actually did 4 designs that day so please wait for the others.


Then...

Let's START!



Apply a good base coat to your nails.


2 coats of medium blue or you can use what ever color you want for you base color. here I used my Nail the BYTCH - Jelly Jeans Queen.


Then apply a coat of white nail polish and wait till it dries.


Then dip a cotton swab (Qtip) in nail polish remover and gently swipe it over your nails. It should look like this.


Then add a good top coat and your done.









Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.