Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X Etude House Pink Queen Bee -Hand Cream Review-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Etude House - Missing U - Happy Bee - Pink Queen Bee Review







Etude House - Missing U - Happy Bee - Pink Queen Bee - $7.90

Pink Queen Bee is a rose scented hand cream that has a natural mixture of herbs, shea butter and olives to moisturize your hands.


Here it is with the Juicy Cocktail nail set; Screw Driver.


Here I only applied it to the right side of my hand. You can't really tell but it is way smooth looking.


I really love the amazing rose scent that it has.


Thank You KpopTown very much!!
Visit them if you're looking for awesome kpop stuff. They got lots of those.
kpoptown.com











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.