Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

e.l.f. - Dark Navy -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Dark Navy Review
This time I decided to review the only e.l.f. that I have in my collection. I've had problems with this one. The thing is that this color is so pretty it's a super dark navy blue almost black with blue shimmers in the mix.

Let's Start!



One Coat


Two Coat
this is actually two coat + top coat. I couldn't get a good two coat only pic.


Finished Styling:



 Bonus Styling:

Again I did pill nails but this time I decided to do a darker color just to show you the many ways that you can do pill nails.



What I Used:


- e.l.f. - Dark Navy - $1.00 - Kress
This is a super dark navy blue almost black with blue shimmers.







Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.