Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Haul : Is This A Hallicination?

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Mini Haul and some Adventuring

An hour ago I was at Walgreen's and I got something there. Just one little thing. This Wet 'n' Wild - Hallucinate nail polish was so pretty and shiny I had to have it. I got it for $1.19.


Bonus display photos.


 The Sinful Colors neon nail polishes and nail art stripers look so pretty.


Revlon's double sided nail polish and crackle. I want the first one on the left.


Sinful Colors new display. The polishes are old though.






Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.