Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X Tsubasa Masuwaka Milky Bunny Nails ver 2

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Updated Tsubasa Masuwaka Milky Bunny Nails



Decided to update my last tutorial. Well because the last one was just a test and this one I did for real.
In the other tutorial I did the exact opposite. In this one I started with black. Making it way more easy to recreate....hopefully.


Let's Start!



Base Coat


2 coats of black


And with a toothpick I did 3 white lines.
Then I fixed the lines and the black a little with black and white acrylic paint.


Then did red tips


Added hearts and diamonds tho the tips.
Also on the ring finger I didn't add the red tips and I wrote "Milky Bunny" over it.


Top Coat and done.







Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.