Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

1940's Style Nails

Hi!
Today's (Yesterday's) nail show is...


1940's nails
I was curious so I started searching "the history of nail art" an there were this vintage nails that interested me so I kept searching. I liked them...well it was more like I was curious of how they would look like.
Anyways I did them. It took me like almost 2 hours (cause I was watching a movie) but to tell you the truth they look way better in real life. The pictures didn't help.





Tutorials



 Finished Styling




What I Used.


Bettina - Glamour - Chic







Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.