Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sinful Colors' Nail Junkie , Hottie , I Miss You Review -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


3 for 1 Glitter review
I've been having trouble with these. Didn't know how to review them. So I reviewed them like this.



START!!!!


Base Coat

1 Coat


2 Coat


 3 Coat


Finished Styling:





Glitter really is a short nails best friend.


What I Used:


Sinful Colors - Nail Junkie - $0.00 - Walgreens -
Sinful Colors - Hottie - $0.00 - Walgreens -
Sinful Colors - I Miss You - $0.00 - Walgreens -







Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.