Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sinful Colors - Vacation Time -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


 Sinful Colors - Vacation Time Review
Got this along with Timbleberry and Feeling Great at the Walgreen's Sinful Colors sale for 99 cents.
Enjoy!



Base coat

One coat

Two coats


Sinful Colors - Vacation Time - 264 - $0.99 - sale - Walgreens


Finished Styling:







Bye-Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    Thank you for your visit!!!
    I follow you now!
    Have a nice Sunday!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments are love.