Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pink Lemonade Mix Juice Nails -Nails of the Week-

Hi!
Today's Nail show is...


Mix Juice Nails.
I decided to do these after I finished watching Kimi to Boku ep 9. The theme was mix juice. So I remembered that when you mix some juices together the colors are really pretty so I will do 2 nails designs.

Now I'm going to do the first one. The other will be later. os Some other day.


Pink Lemonade


Finished Styling:




What I Used:


- Sinful Colors - Unicorn
- Revlon - Electric Pink
- Bettina - 12








Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.