Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Haul : Finally Free

Hi!

Today's show is...

2012 gift

So today was the last day of school for me. Now I'm officially FREE!!
All I did today is go to school for one exam and that's it. I'll have to admit that exam was pretty hard but our teacher was nice enough to give us a hand and helped us a little. I finished and called my mom to pick me up and when I got in the car she was opening a package. As soon as I saw it was nail polish I wanted to take it away from her but I failed cause my mom is REALLY strong. Stronger than me.
Anyways.
Thank you titi for the nail polish. ♥ you lots.


Also.


I went to Walgreens to buy my mom a gift and then I saw that these were on sale and I just had to get them. Every time that I go to Walgreen's I pass by them and I always want them but I was just waiting for them to be on sale. The day finally came.

Kiss - Nail Artist - Metallics - $1.89 - SALE
Kiss - Nail Artist - 3D Charms - $3.29 - SALE






Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.