Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, May 28, 2012

LA Colors Nail Polish Remover Pads Review -Polish Remover Review-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


LA Colors Nail Polish Remover


I'll review LA Colors Nail Polish Remover Pads. 
I decided to review them only because I needed. I had an emergency. I used up all my cotton pads.


How It Works:



 I used it to remove my polish from my last nail look. Simple Glitter.


 It did remove the polish but after it left this sticky-ness in my fingers and me being a person that doesn't like having my hands dirty. I made me feel like I had to cleans my hands after I used it. Even after I cleaned my hands my nails were still kinda sticky.
It smells like strawberries, which I love. That's a plus.♥


 What It Is:


 LA Colors Nail Polish Remover Pads - Strawberry Scented - $1.50 - Pharmacy


 As you can see they are really thin.








Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.