Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X Baek Ji Young - Good Boy Music Video Nails

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Baek Ji Young Good Boy Music Video Nails


This video 
Baek Ji Young - Good Boy (Feat Yong Jun Hyung from BEAST)



I saw this video on my youtube dash and I kinda forgot that she is my favorite korean ballad singer. I can honestly say that in my opinion she's one of the best korean ballad singer. I started listening to it and It was different than her other songs. Still I loved it.
With my amazing power of focusing on nail. I noticed her glittery french nails.


Here they are.



So in the video I could see that her index and middle finger nails were gold glitter and ring and pinky were silver glitters.

Here are mine.






What I did was 

- Base coat
- One coat of silver and gold flecks on the tips.
- One coat over the flecks of gold and silver glitters
-Top Coat.







Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.