Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X StyleNanda Glitter Nails -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Glitter Nail Look.
I saw these nails in a korean clothing store called StyleNanda and I liked all of the looks so I decided to do some of them. This one is the first.


Now to the tutorial.


Base coat

One coat of white and one of WUARS.


Two coats of white and two or three of WUARS.
Here I did 2 coats of WUARS and over it one of PFG.

Top coat and your nails are finished.


Finished Styling:





What I Used:

-Wet n Wild - French White Creme
- Color Club - Wish Upon A Rock-Star
- Wet n Wild - Party of Five Glitters







Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.