Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sinful Colors - Dream On -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Sinful Colors - Dream On Review

I actually got this nail polish a long time ago but because of it's bright color and mate finish I don't know where to wear it. But today I wanted to review it



Base coat


.iOne coat


Two coats.
As you can see it dries to a matte finish.


Here it is with two coats and no top coat.


Here it's 2 coats and a top coat.
With the top coat it's actually much brighter.




Sinful Colors - Dream On - 113 - Neon - $1.99 - sale - Walgreen's


Finished Styling:







BONUS:

I too two bonus pics just cause. But this flower is just so beautiful just before it blooms. It's like it's frosted.


And by the end of the day my nails looked like this. You like?!









Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.