Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, January 17, 2014

China Glaze - Luxe and Lush -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's show is...


China Glaze - Luxe & Lush
I'm reviewing again. I really like China Glaze nail polishes. I do. the thing is that they are a little expensive for me they didn't use to be. I had a lot before but the way I stored my nail polishes was reckless and I broke a lot of them or left them open. I only have one left from them. Now I buy them when they are on clearance. Hence the red sticker on the bottle. I haven't seen them recently which is sad for me. 




China Glaze - Luxe and Lush - 1132 - $1.99 - Sally's Beauty Supply
Luxe and Lush is a big flake glitter nail polish.
Two coats to make it look like in the photos below.

I really like this polish.It's great for a quick nail art.


Here are the swatches.

One coat of Luxe and Lush on all my nails.

Second coat on all.


Finished :












Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.