Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Fashion-Distressed Nails

Hi!
Today's show is...


 Fashion-Distressed Nails


I created this design only using five nail polishes. Nicka K and a franken I made. I was looking at Nail Up! Magazine and saw one design I could follow. One with lips. I also decided to include the design Chalkboard Nails created. The distressed nail and with the lips on top painted in with acrylics. On the index and pinky I did a sharp hot pink french.


Finished Styling :




Here is a close-up of the nail.












Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.