Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Leopards and Hearts Valentine's Day Nails -Nails of the Week-

Hi!
Today's show is...


I'm a Grown Woman.
I did my nails thinking of realistic leopard print and red. I did them using a nail art brush and using more than 5 polishes/acrylics. It wasn't really hard since it's supposed to look a little messy. After I finished cleaning up my cuticles and really looked at them I realized that these are the perfect Saint Valentine's Day nails. I mean look at them. If I would have done big almost the entire nail hearts instead of the gold glitter moon then it would have been more apparent. Maybe I'll do that.

Happy Get Ready For Valentines Day Fun!


Finished Styling :




Finished Alternate Styling :














Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.