Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Marine Valentines Day Nails -Nails of the Week-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Marine Saint Valentine's Nails
I did this design or a competition that the nail polish brand Colorina is hosting for this years Valentines Day. The rules are create a nail design with Valentines Day as inspiration. I did it simple. Aparently the rules were that they have to be using their nail polishes so this is just for this blog.

I used Pure Ice - French Kiss as a base color and white acrylic paint for the lines which weren't meant to be perfect or straight. On top I did a nail polish decal cut in the shape of a heart using a plastic bag and Wet 'n' Wild - Heatwave.


Finished Styling :














Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.