Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Colorina - Marinero -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Colorina - Marinero Review
Today was kind of a short day. First day of school and i already messed up. i thought I didn't ave to take my second class because I thought it was the same profesor as the first but it wasn't. found out when I got home. too late.
Now today I will show you this very beautiful blue nail polish. 




Colorina - Marinero - 97 - $1.99 - Belleza y Algo Mas
Marinero is a dark blue slightly purple nail polish.
Two coats to make it look like in the photos below.


Here are the swatches.

One coat of Marinero on all my nails.

Second coat on all.


Finished :



After a coat of NYC - Extra Shiny Top Coat













Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.