Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Wet 'n' Wild - Hannah Pinktana -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Hannah Pinktana Review
Today I will do the first review of the year and I choose to review this one from the ones I got for Christmas. I only looked at it once and suddenly it was in my hands. I truly love this nail polish. 




Wet 'n' Wild - Fast Dry - Hannah Pinktana - 234C - $1.99 - Walgreen
Hannah Pinktana is a sheer mauve pink (pink/purple) with tiny holographic glitters.
It took me 4 coats to get it like in the photos below.

I love the color, the glitter and the way it looks under sunlight. I only don't like the fact that it's really sheer and you have to apply more than two coats. It didn't bother me since each coat dries pretty fast. For me it helps if I watch a an episode of a favorite tvshow. I love doing that when I do my nails so that the dry time flies past. 


Here are two photos in the shade.




And here are two under direct sunlight.



Then I took one with flash.



Some extra photos I took.



Here is a photo of my nails indoors and my mood ring.











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.