Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Colorina - Yogo Plain -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Colorina - Yogo - Yogo Plain Review
Hi ya'll!
Today I will review another nail polish.
I got this one the second time I went to the store since I know that they existed. I really want them all. The polishes have a unique feel to them.



Colorina - Yogo - Yogo Plain - 129 - $1.99 - Belleza y Algo mas
Plain is a white base with tons of yellow and red hex glitters and small round green ones.
It took me two coats to get it like in the photos below.

Yogo Plain is a Jelly Glitter Sandwich or Glitter Jelly Sandwich, what ever it is. Its all in one bottle. Perfect quick few design on hand with this.


Here is the swatches I did.

One coat on all nails.

Second coat on all.


Finished :

Here are my nails with one coat of top coat.













Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.