Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bettina - Glamour - Chic -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Bettina - Glamour - Chic Review
Today I felt like posting again. This time I'll do a review.
Happy Yesterday was El Dia De Los Reyes Magos!



Bettina - Glamour - Chic - $? 
Chic is a dark red crelly nail polish.
It took 2 maybe 3 coats to get it to look like in the photos below.

I really like this color. It's a perfect vampy polish. The color isn't too dark or too bright. It's just my kind or red polish.

Here are the swatches.

One coat on all my nails.

Second coat in all.


Finished :














Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.