Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Colorina Haul and Sinful Colors Displays -Adventuring-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Sinful Color Displays and Colorina Haul
I was at Walgreen and saw they had new Sinful colors displays. One for their matte polishes and the other one I don't know. It made me want to have money because I don't have any matte nail polishes only the top coat from Hard Candy. I want all the ones that they have on display. Maybe I will. I also got two more Colorina nail polishes. Reviews soon, maybe.













Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.