Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Colorina - Santa Fe Chic -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Colorina - Santa Fe Chic Review
Again another review. I have to have a couple in hand since I'll be starting college again and because we'll be having guests over for a couple of days and I won't have any time for nails  or blogging. I just don't want to do what i did last year. That I didn't blog for half a year because of everything that was happening in college and my life.

I decided to review this nail polish for many reasons. One because it's gorgeous. And also because I haven't been reviewing much. And why not.




Colorina - Santa Fe Chic - 146 - $1.99 - Belleza y Algo Mas
Santa Fe Chis is a red small round glitter in a clear base.
It took me one coat to get it to be like in the photos below.
I swatch it over Wet 'n' Wild- Megalast - Private Viewing

Santa Fe Chis is perfect for the Christmas Holidays, Valentines and any special occasion in which red is a must. I suggest using a polish like this over any nude or pale pink polish or a simple and easy design on your nails.


Here is the swatches.

One coat on all nails.


Finished :



I tried to swatch it over Bettina - Chic but the glitter does not  show in the photos. In real life it's super pretty.











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.