Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Sinful Colors - Endless Blue -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Sinful Colors - Endless Blue Review
Today I will review another nail polish this time a Sinful Colors nail polish.




Sinful Colors - Endless Blue - 1052 - $1.99 - Walgreens
Endless Blue is a cobalt blue nail polish.
Two coats to make it look like in the photos below.

When I got this nail polish I held it really tight in my hands. I had to get it. It's such a pretty color.


Here are the swatches.

One coat of Endless Blue on all my nails.

Second coat on all.


Finished :











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.