Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

New York Color - Bowery Black -Nail Polish Review-

Hi!
Today's show is...


New York Color - Bowery Black Review
Another day another review. So much fun.
This time I'm reviewing the only NYC - In a NYC Minute nail polish I have. 




New York Color - In a New York Color Minute - Bowery Black - 272 - $1.99 - MeSalve
Bowery Black is a gunmetal sheer shimmer nail polish.
Two coats to make it look like in the photos below.

It's good on it's own but i keep having problems with it. It gets some bald spots on the nail. I would prefer to use a black as a base.


Here are the swatches.

One coat of Bowery Black on all my nails.

Second coat on all.


Finished :














Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.