Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sally Hansen, Sinful Colors and LOreal Displays. -Adventuring-

Hi! 
Today's show is.....


Adventuring of the newer Walgreens nail polish displays.


I went to Walgreens yesterday very early In the morning and took advantage of the fact that there was not many people there and took many photos of the displays.
Wet 'n' Wild, Sally Hansen, Sinful Colors and L'Oreal.


Sinful Colors Sinful Shine nail polishes. Hot For Shine display.


Sally Hansen Texture Two Ways! Display. Features their Satin Glam and Sugar Shimmer nail polishes.


Sally Hansen Signed, Sealed and Sequined display. Features their new glitter nail polishes.


Sally Hansen Xtreme Color displays. 


Sally Hansen I ❤️ Nail Art display. Features their Nail Rehab, Cuticle Rehab products along with their new Nail Art Pens and Studs and Glitter Kits. And some new Insta-Dri nail polishes.


Kiss Gel Dress Gel Nail Strips.


New Loreal Colour Riche Limited Edition Nail Polishes.


A close up of their new The Magic Top Coats. So pretty. I really want them all.


I also saw some of the other Loreal nail polishes. They are the new Jeweled Texture Polishes.


My favorite among them all is Sexy in Sequins. 



I also took a close up of the amazing glitters in the formula. I am in love.











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.