Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Monochromatic American Nails -Nails of the Week-

Hi! 
Today's show is.....


In a Black and White World
I did this because I wanted to do something extra with the nail polishes I had on my nails. In the end I really liked the design. I used Profusion - Gargoyle as a base, over that I used Colorina - Foxy Black  and white acrylic paint for the stripes and everything else and the star was Princessa - New Eve At Vegas. Now off to watch last episode of Criminal Minds and sleep.


Finished Styling :







Review for these two nail polishes I used as base polishes for my design.
Gargoyle and Foxy Black











Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.