Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wet n Wild - The Wonder Yellows -Nail Polish Review- -Swatches-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


A day covered in yellow colored dye.

Today I will be reviewing this Wet n Wild nail polish that I got a long time ago. I did get some pictures but not enough so that's why I'm posting today.
Now on to why "Yellow Day". It's because the day that I took these pics the sky was literally yellow. Not just the sky but everything around me looked yellow. It was really cool.


Anyways let's get to the swatches.


One Coat


Two Coat 


3 coat


Finished Styling :




What It Is :



Wet 'n' Wild - Fast Dry - 224C - The Wonder Yellows - SALE - $0.99 - Walgreens
The Wonder Yellows is a bright yellow pearl. That's how I see it. Actually when I had this color on when ever I saw it it made me really happy.










Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.