Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X Tsubasa Masuwaka Eye ♥ Strawberry Nails -Nails of the Week-

Hi!
Today's nail show is...


Eye Strawberry

I actually did this design before when I didn't have a camera but now that I do have one I decided to do them again. These are really different from the original but these look more "mature" in a way. You know because Tsubasa's style is mature. I was inspired by Tsubasa's picture. What attracted me to it was the necklace and her hair. So I decided to do a design with her necklace.


No I will show you my nails.















Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.