Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Strawberry Bunnies Part 2

Hi!

Today's nail show is...


The same as yesterday. 
Strawberries & Bunnies.



 So yesterday I showed you my left hand. Since It was really late and I had to go to school I only did one hand. So today I'll show you the right hand.


 Warning: I have really dry cuticles. I really don't know whats wrong with them. Sometimes they are ok and others (like today) they are super dry. If you have any tips or recommendations please tell me. I will appreciate it.










Bye-Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Your nails are so cute! I love the little strawberries you made :) You're really good at nail art!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are love.