Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Chocolate Truffles X Etude House Sandara Park Poppin' Nails -Nail Art Tutorial-

Hi!
Today's show is...


Tangerine Orange Bath
2NE1: Dara Etude House's Miss Tangerine Nail Tutorial



2NE1's Sandara Park is the new model for Etude House. Being the new model you will see new looks, makeup and nails. This time for their tangerine make-up line. Main color is of course orange.

Etude House created 3 different looks for her.


Of course three different nail styling for their new nail polishes.


I will create the 1st and 3rd styling.


For today I will do the 3rd - Poppin' Nails
(there's also a mini review for Sally Hansen - Sun Kissed)


Let's start with the tutorial.


First like always apply a base coat to your nails. To protect them from being stained.


One coat of a bright orange.


 Two coat


Use tape or french tape. 
Put it just were you want your tips to be and apply a good coat of purple polish.
 Here I didn't use any type of tape I just used the polish brush.


Apply a top coat to protect your nail design and your DONE!


Finished Styling:




The products that I used were Sally Hansen - Hard As Nails - Sun Kissed 
and Bettina - Resort - Flip Flops









Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.