Search This Blog

Welcome to my nail blog.
Where you will see nail polish reviews, my nails of the week, and some tutorials and tips. You will also see adventures in the stores in which I get my materials. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Inside That Lady's Atelier

Hi everyone!!
Today's show colors are.



Bettina - New Classics

Ok!
 So if you didn't see my post before this one [HERE] then you didn't hear the news. 
Still haven't notices. Ok! Then I'll have to tell you. 
YES! I got a camera. Woohoo!!


 Anyways. Let's Go!!!

When I heard about these I was kinda exited but not that much cause I thought that they were to "plain".
Once I got my hands on them I fell in love with them. They are perfect for my skin tone. 
What I mean is that they don't look too "out there".
To me they look so fashion.



They're names are:
Bettina - New Classic - Atelier, Coutour &  Stiletto
I got these at a beauty supply in town called Belleza y Algo Mas. My mom bought these for me. 
I think they were each $2.19. I'm not too sure about it. Maybe it's more.

Colors:
Atelier is a dusty lavender.
Coutour is a brown-ish taupe.
Stiletto is a grey-ish taupe.

 Let's start swatching some fashion colors!


 My naked clean nails. Omo! I feel exposed. hihi


 Base coat


One coat
Do you like my ring I think it's very Tsubasa Masuwaka style.


Two coat & Done!


 It's blurry but it's still pretty. Maybe I'll update this pic later.


Bye-bye!

Gifs from kpop expressions







Bye-Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love.